The “Beat Stress and Build Resilience” workshop is an intelligent, practical program offering highly effective and easy-to-manage techniques to manage stress and build resilience. The skills and strategies covered in the workshop ensure that participants gain a deep understanding of stress and how to manage stress successfully. Just as important is the “building resilience” aspect of the program because as resilience is built over time, overall stress is reduced and unexpected stress can be dealt with in a more effective manner. Content of the program includes:
- Definition of stress and resilience
- Understanding the effects of adrenaline and cortisol
- How to decrease cortisol overload
- How the brain, body and emotions operate in a stressed state
- How to naturally stimulate the positive hormones of serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins
- Understand how the brain and body operate more effectively in a non-stressed state
- Strategies and techniques to manage immediate stress
- Strategies and techniques to build long-term resilience
- Develop a Personal Resilience Plan
Delivery dates: Dates for 2020 for the public programs of the “Beat Stress & Build Resilience” workshop are coming soon.
In-house workshops: The “Beat Stress & Build Resilience” program can be delivered specifically for your organisation. Please contact Elite Counselling & Consulting for a quote.