& Group Facilitator
I am a registered, practising counsellor/psychotherapist and an experienced group facilitator. I have a strong passion to assist in the personal and professional development of others. My professional focus currently includes:
- Working one-on-one with my counselling clients, either at my studio on Phillip Island, or via telephone
- Facilitation of the personal and professional development workshops
Qualifications and memberships:
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association
- Diploma of Counselling, Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis & Applied Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy Training College
- Diploma of Coaching, The Coaching Institute
- Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, American Board of NLP
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, American Board of NLP
- Practitioner Certification in Time Line Therapy®, Time Line Therapy Association
- Hypnotist Certification, The American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Level Accreditation, Performance Coach, The Coaching Institute
- Certificate IV Workplace training & Assessment, ASCET Tafe
- Diploma of Business, New Horizons Learning Centre
- Diploma of Frontline Management, RMIT
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership & Management, RMIT
- Myer Briggs type Indicator (MBTI) Accreditation, ACER
Prior to establishing Elite Counselling & Consulting, my career included senior positions at the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS), Department of Treasury & Finance, VicRoads, Lutheran Aged Care (NSW), Baptistcare (W.A.), the Alfred Hospital, as well as the General Manager of a recruitment agency. I have also consulted with a number of community and not-for-profit organisations.
I currently focus on the delivery of two primary training programs across Australia:
- The Accidental Counsellor
- Beat Stress & Build Resilience
Attendees at these workshops have included solicitors, aged care staff, teachers, early learning staff, those working within the disability sector, community care workers, employment consultants, those within the finance industry, emergency services, funeral directors, beauty consultants, allied health professionals, nurses, those working within the sports industry and even a couple of VFL coaches!
I have a passion for delivering the training programs in regional and rural areas and I travel frequently. I feel that those living and working outside of city areas often miss out on professional/personal development due to their location, and I aim to remedy this.
I deliver both public programs and (on request) customised, in-house programs.
Workshops & Programs
Committed To Making A Positive Change
I am strongly committed to helping others bring about a positive difference in their lives. As a facilitator, the feedback I have received describes me as knowledgeable, credible and motivating. Counselling clients have found me to be compassionate, inspiring, motivating and solution-focused.